Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tofu Burgers!

My mom's tofu burgers are one of my favorite dishes of all time. After having a craving for them a couple of months ago and getting a recipe from home, I finally got around to making them tonight! I was so excited, my mouth was already watering when I was mixing the raw ingredients. I mixed together ground chicken, tofu, ginger, green onions, egg, sake, sugar, and salt and pepper, then H pan fried the little patties to perfection. I think I could've added some more salt or soy sauce, but they were still tasty, especially eaten with the shiso garnish. Plus I looooove the soft texture that the tofu adds. Already looking forward to eating the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just made tofu burgers too a few days ago! But I cheated. I used a store-bought tofu burger mix. Mine was too salty. I'll try your recipe next time.

    ReplyDelete